Air purifiers are used in the home, medical and industrial fields. In the home field, single-machine household air purifiers are the mainstream products in the market. The main function is to remove particulate matter in the air, including allergens, indoor PM2.5, etc. At the same time, it can also solve the indoor, underground space, car air pollution caused by decoration or other reasons. Because the release of air pollutants in a relatively closed space has the characteristics of persistence and uncertainty, the use of air purifier to purify indoor air is one of the internationally recognized methods to improve indoor air quality.
1. A newly decorated or renovated residence.
2. The residence of the elderly, children, pregnant women and newborns.
3. Residence for people with asthma, allergic rhinitis and pollen allergy.
4. Accommodation for keeping pets and livestock.
5. Residences that are more closed or affected by second-hand smoke.
6. Hotels and public places.
7. Willing to be the residence of the high quality of life.
8, hospitals, reduce infection, stop the spread of disease.
1, pregnant women: pregnant women in the room with serious air pollution will feel general discomfort, dizziness, sweating, dry smoke, dry tongue, chest tightness to vomit and other symptoms, which have adverse effects on the development of the fetus. Pregnant women who breathe fresh air are three times as likely to give birth to a child with heart disease.
2, children: children’s body is developing, the immune system is relatively fragile, vulnerable to indoor air pollution harm, leading to decreased immunity, physical growth retardation, induced blood diseases, increase the incidence of children asthma, so that children’s intelligence is greatly reduced.
3, office gens: in the high-grade office building when working an enviable occupation. But in the constant temperature sealed air quality is not good environment, easy to lead to dizziness, chest tightness, fatigue, emotional ups and downs and other uncomfortable symptoms, affect work efficiency, cause a variety of diseases, serious can also be carcinogenic.
4, the elderly: the elderly body function decline, often a variety of chronic diseases. Air pollution not only causes the elderly tracheitis, pharyngitis, pneumonia and other respiratory diseases. It can also induce hypertension, heart disease, cerebral haemorrhage and other cardiovascular diseases.
5. Respiratory disease patients: long-term life in polluted air will cause decreased respiratory function and aggravation of respiratory symptoms, especially rhinitis, chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma, emphysema and other diseases. Through the breathing of pure air to achieve auxiliary and radical therapeutic effect.
6. Driver: The car is starved of oxygen and the exhaust pollution is serious.