Founded in Guangzhou in 2009, Olansi Healthcare Co Ltd is a professional manufacturer on air purifiers, fruits and vegetables disinfectors, hydrogen inhalers, disinfectant liquid generators, water purifiers, beauty products, hydrogen water generators etc. Healthcare products. Olansi covers more than 60000 square meters, owns more than 350 staffs, with turnover US$ 100 million in 2020. Olansi has been serving worldwide famous brand like Haier, TATA group etc. for a long time and have good partnership with worldwide customers.
Today we introduce some ways on air purifier selection.
How to Choose
- Choose the right purchase channel
When buying an air purifier, it is recommended to buy it from formal channels such as large shopping malls, electrical appliances stores, brand specialty stores, and mainstream e-commerce websites as much as possible.
As of 2013, the brand, function, performance, appearance design and price of air purifiers are very different, which is dazzling. Consumers are advised to choose products according to their actual needs, not that the more functions the better.
For example, for consumers who need to protect against PM2.5, it is recommended to choose an air purifier with outstanding PM2.5 purification ability. Newly decorated homes can focus on air purifiers with outstanding ability to remove formaldehyde and toluene.
- Filtration technology
The particulate pollutant filtration technology is mainly HEPA filters. The quality of HEPA filters is uneven. Although some small brands of filters have higher filtration efficiency, they have high resistance, low energy efficiency ratio, and are easy to block and have a short lifespan. , It is generally recommended to choose a deep dust-holding HEPA filter with electrostatic electret. The electrostatic electret technology makes the non-woven fibers have positive and negative charges, which can effectively capture particles in the air. Many HEPA filters are known to have electrostatic electret technology. However, due to technical reasons, the electret charge of many filters will decay quickly in a relatively short period of time, resulting in a decrease in filtration efficiency.
You can choose the HEPA filter such as 3M electrostatic electret on the market, and use the same electrostatic electret technology as the 3M mask to permanently ensure that the electret efficiency is not attenuated.
- Pay attention to the applicable area or particulate clean air volume (CADR)
The purification capacity of the air purifier is mainly determined by the applicable area and the amount of particulate clean air (CADR: the rate of clean air provided). The relationship between the two is: applicable area = CADR×0.1. The purification capacity of other pollutants should be combined with the applicable area.
- Energy efficiency ratio and energy efficiency rating
Air purifiers are usually used continuously for a long time. Energy efficiency ratio, as an important indicator to measure the purification capacity and power consumption of air purifiers, is worthy of everyone’s attention. The higher the energy efficiency ratio and energy efficiency level, the more energy-efficient the air purifier is and the lower the cost of use.
- Ozone release
As a strong oxidant, ozone has a certain purification ability, but it is harmful to the human body. The country has mandatory safety requirements for the amount of ozone released by air purifiers, which is limited to ≤5×10-6% (ozone has a fishy smell).
First of all, the use environment and the effect to be achieved should be considered. General indoor air pollution: 1. Allergens such as dust, viruses, bacteria, molds and mites; 2. Inhalable organic volatile gases, such as formaldehyde, benzene, ammonia, etc.; 3. Radon gas released from stratum and building decoration materials Radioactive pollution caused by its progeny. Therefore, when selecting air purification products, their functions and effects should be considered comprehensively.
Secondly, the purification capacity of the air purifier should be considered. If the room is large, you should choose an air purifier with a larger air volume per unit of time. Generally speaking, a larger purifier has a stronger purification capacity. For example, a room of 30 square meters should choose an air purifier of 120 cubic meters per hour. When purchasing, you can refer to the introduction in the catalog or manual to choose.
Third, the service life of the purifier should be considered, and whether it is easy to maintain. For some products, because the purifier adopts the principle of filtration, adsorption, and catalysis, as the use time increases, the inner filter tends to become saturated with the air purifier, and the purification capacity of the equipment decreases. It is necessary to clean and replace the filter and the filter. The purifying filter with regenerative capacity (including high-efficiency catalytic activated carbon) should be selected to extend the service life; some electrostatic products do not need to replace related modules, as long as they are cleaned regularly.
Fourth, the match between the layout of the room and the purifier should be considered comprehensively. The design of the inlet and outlet wind of the air purifier has a 360-degree ring design and a one-way design.
- Filter material. Good filter materials (such as HEPA high-density filter materials) can absorb pollutants above 0.3 microns as high as 99.9%.
- Purification efficiency. If the room is large, you should choose an air purifier with a large unit air volume. For example, for a room of 15 square meters, you should choose an air purifier with a unit air volume of 120 cubic meters per hour.
- Service life. As the purifying filter becomes saturated, the adsorption capacity of the purifier will decrease, so consumers should choose a purifying filter with regeneration function to extend its life.
- Room layout. The air inlet and outlet of the air purifier have a 360-degree circular design, and there are also unidirectional air inlets and outlets. If the product is not restricted by the room layout, you can choose a product with a circular air inlet and outlet design.
- Demand. Choose an air purifier according to the types of pollutants that need to be purified. HEPA has a strong purification function for smoke, suspended particles, bacteria, and viruses. Catalytic activated carbon has a better purification effect on odors and harmful gases.
- After-sales service. After the purification filter fails, it needs to be replaced by the manufacturer, so you should choose products from enterprises with perfect after-sales service.
Welcome to contact Olansi for desktop air purifiers, room air purifiers, HEPA air purifers inquiry.