Air purifiers assist to remove impurities in the air we breathe. For example: dust, pollen, pet dander, smoke, mold spores, and other airborne pollutants. Most air purifiers use a woven material to capture particles as they try to pass through.
Types of Air Purifiers
- HEPA Air Purifiers: True HEPA filters will trap 99.97% of airborne particles up to .03 microns. Also, due to the technology used in HEPA filters, airborne bacteria and viruses will not multiply in the filters and spread. Beware of air purifiers that claim to have a true HEPA filter, but instead have a HEPA-blend filter.
- Ozone Generators: Although effective at trapping odors, ozone generators release high levels of ozone, a respiratory irritant. Many hotels will use an ozone generator in smoke allowing rooms to trap smoke odors, but due to the high levels of ozone, many rooms cannot be entered until 24 hours have passed.
- Electrostatic Precipitators: By charging incoming particles with negative electrical charges, these negatively charged particles collect onto electrostatic plates. Maintenance is very high as the metal plates can become overrun with particles. Also, with ozone as a by-product, this once popular filtration choice has all but disappeared in homes.
- Ultraviolet Light Air Purifiers: By using radiation from UV lights, particles, such as bacteria, viruses and mold spores that pass through the light are killed. Unlike filters and plates, that collect particles as they pass through, the purpose of ultraviolet light is to penetrate the outer structure of a microorganism’s cell and alter its DNA, permanently preventing replication and causing cell death.
- Activated Carbon: A highly porous form of carbon that it heated to extreme temperatures to increase the surface area. One activated carbon has the surface area of 500 m2. Although it will not trap particulates, activated carbon is very effective at trapping chemicals, odors, VOCs and off-gassing.
Why you want air purifiers for a healthier lifestyle?
Whether you happen to be healthy, sick, old or young, you can still benefit from this air purifier. The conditions like asthma, allergies, respiratory issues and infection of illnesses and viruses can be all connected to the indoor pollution. Also, every home consists of toxins in the surrounding and one should often clean the environment thoroughly. It is proven that this air inside the homes can be more dangerous than compared to outside air. To get relief from all these obstacles, one must have the air purifier in their home that offers a huge relief as well as solution for all those symptoms by highly lessening the quality of allergens in mid-air.
In addition to, this can lower the cost of expensive medications that are frequently familiarized to treat these illnesses. Along with these, the air purifiers can also lessen the spread of viruses and illnesses such as flu or common cold. Overall, this purifier machine is most beneficial to those with low immunity such as families with children and elderly. By just filtering the environment, these air purifiers can avoid these illnesses from spreading at home as well as minimize the likelihood of contamination with other individuals in your home.
The right way to use an air purifier for better performance
Actually, the indoor air quality has a major impact on your well-being and health. Also, the indoor air is five times more polluted than the outdoor air. But, many of the people neglect the factors that affect air quality. At present, one of the most efficient ways to enhance the indoor air quality is simply installing the air purifier in your home. This is a most useful appliance in any home that not only essential during winter, but also in summer as well, particularly if you have kids at your home. Moreover, choose the perfect air purifier from a renowned brand will significantly enhance the quality of air. Below are some useful tips and tricks for getting optimum performance with air purifiers that include:
- Close the windows and doors
- Replace the filters at a perfect time
- Use an air purifier at a right time
- Place it in a perfect location
Do air purifiers really work?
The promise of air purifier is a most enticing one. This is a must have appliance in each home that specially made to rinse the air in your home and also get rid of the complete impurities such as smoke, odors, dust and pet dander. Normally, the air purifier consists of a filter or multiple filters as well as a fan that sucks in and also circulates the air. When the air moves through a filter, particles and pollutants are captured, the clean air is pushed back into a living space. However, these filters are made up of fiber, paper and mesh and need a routine replacement to maintain its effectiveness. In addition to buying cost of air purifier, you must also factor in functional prices as well as filter replacement prices.
For more info about the air purifier,you can pay a visit to olansi air purifier at https://www.olansi.net