The principle of air purifier
Founded in Guangzhou in 2009, Olansi Healthcare Co Ltd is a professional manufacturer on air purifiers, water purifiers, Ozone sterilizers, fruits and vegetables disinfectors, hydrogen inhalers, disinfectant liquid generators, beauty products, hydrogen water generators etc. Healthcare products. Olansi covers more than 60000 square meters, owns more than 499 staffs, with turnover US$ 100 million in 2020. Olansi has been serving worldwide famous brand like Haier, Midea, TATA group etc. for a long time and have good partnership with worldwide customers.
We know that air purifiers are indispensable to today’s life, so what is the working principle of air purifiers and why it can achieve such a high effect on air purification, Olansi will answer for you.
- Filtration method-use high-efficiency or sub-high-efficiency plus a layer of primary-efficiency filter to filter the air. It does not pressurize the ambient air through a fan, so that the air passes through the primary-efficiency and then through the high-efficiency or sub-high-efficiency filter to achieve the The purpose of filtering out the dust and bacteria. The filter is pressed into a paper pattern by glass fiber and then folded into shape, and the frame is sealed and fixed.
- Activated carbon method-is to use the principle of granular activated carbon adsorption. When the air passes through the activated carbon, the organic gases in the air, such as formaldehyde, methanol, ethers, benzene, etc., are adsorbed on the surface of the activated carbon to remove odors in the air. the goal of.
- Ultraviolet light method——Using the special effects of ultraviolet light, ultraviolet light is used to irradiate bacteria and viruses in the air to kill or inactivate bacteria and viruses.
- Ozone method-Ozone is composed of three oxygen atoms, which is extremely chemically unstable and has a high oxidation effect. Ozone is produced by the ozone generator and released into the air. Its oxidation is used to oxidize and kill various bacteria and viruses floating in the air.
- Negative ion method-is to use a certain concentration of air negative ions to adsorb small pollutant particles in the air, and become charged large particles, which settle on the ground or the surface of various objects, so as to achieve the purification effect of the air.
- Photocatalyst method-in layman’s terms, it is a catalyst method. When air passes through a surface coated with a catalyst coating, under the action of light, the organic solvent in the air is degraded to produce harmless substances.
- Electrostatic method-the use of high-voltage static electricity to positively charge the dust, bacteria, and viruses in the air, and then use negatively charged electrodes to adsorb them to achieve the purpose of purifying the air.
- Dynamic dissociation-can decompose organic solvents, bacteria and viruses, and adsorb the decomposed sediments, and then circulate the hydroxide ions and oxygen ions produced by water decomposition through air circulation. These two kinds of generated ions can interact with each other. Bacteria and viruses have a killing effect.
Olansi recommends the following air purifiers for you