Buy a best indoor air purifier with humidifier from olansi china is ok to healthy your breathing.
Improving the overall indoor air quality of your home or business continues to be a topic at the water cooler. The kids are always sneezing, the house always seems so dusty, why does our office always smell so bad? Why are my hands so rough? Sound familiar?
Over the past few months, there has been too much discussion on the rising levels of air pollution. Several studies have confirmed that air pollution is on the rise and it’s time to take a serious action towards it. And it shouldn’t come as a surprise that outdoor air pollution affects our homes by bringing in a plethora of harmful viruses, bacteria, allergens and other dangerous pollutants that are hard to be noticed by naked eyes.
Even if you keep the doors and windows closed, natural ventilation tends to bring in allergens and small dust particles under 2.5 micrometers, to be exact. Though it may not produce immediate effects, breathing the contaminated air can cause various health problems such as chest congestion, blocked nose, rhinitis, and eye irritation. Therefore, it is extremely necessary to maintain clear air in your home to ensure better health for the inhabitants.
According to various reports, it has been found that the levels of Indoor Air Pollution (IAP) can exceed tolerable limits for fine particles 100 times. It was also revealed that women and young children are more prone to harmful effects. The reason behind is they spend most of their time carrying out the domestic job. According to WHO, 4.3 million people in a year succumb to death from the exposure to indoor air pollution. Young children and older adults tend to have a weaker immune system; hence they are more vulnerable to conditions such as asthma, heart disease and lung disease.
Some general effects of getting exposed to indoor air pollutants are:
• Blocked nose and eye irritation
• Chest congestion
• Hypersensitivity and allergies
• Long term effects have a much longer impact lasting for years or an entire lifetime
• Heart disease
• Respiratory disease
• Damage to nerves, brain, kidneys and liver
Some common pollutants in this category include:
• Pollens from plants;
• Viruses, which are spread by people and animals;
• Bacteria, which are carried by people, animals, and soil and plant debris;
• Household pets, which are sources of saliva and animal dander (skin flakes);
• Droppings and body parts from cockroaches, rodents and other pests or insects;
• Viruses and bacteria;
• The protein in urine from rats and mice is a potent allergen. When it dries, it can become airborne;
• Contaminated central air handling systems can become breeding grounds for mold, mildew and other sources of biological contaminants and can then distribute these contaminants through the home
In order to combat indoor air pollution, air purifiers are truly the best available solution. These electronic devices work silently and let you breathe clean and fresh air in your home.
Olansi air purifier has 7-stage filtration process for better air cleaning. Olansi air purifying technology decomposes and removes bacteria, viruses, odours, allergens, adjuvants, formaldehyde, mould spores and other undesirable airborne components. Know more about price and specificatio,please visit https://www.olansi.net