Air purifier is a product that can filter or kill air pollutants and effectively improve air cleanliness. The correct use of air purifiers can not only ensure the service life of the air purifier, but also ensure the best purification effect of the air purifier. Pay attention to the following links in use:
1. Start the air purifier to clean the air according to the environmental pollution. For example, an air purifier that purifies PM2.5 pollution is best used when air pollution is serious or indoor environmental pollution is serious, to ensure a good purification effect. If the atmospheric air quality is good, there is no need to turn on the air purifier for a long time. It can be used in combination with a humidifier in summer and winter for the best effect.
2. Clean and maintain the purifier in time. Install an electrostatic adsorption type purifier with a cleaning signal light. When the signal light is on, it indicates that the dust collection is full, and the dust collecting plate must be cleaned.
3. For purifiers with high-efficiency filtration function, you can often check the filter replacement indicator. If there is no indicator, you can turn on the machine to check the pollution of the filter element. If the filter element turns black, replace the filter element immediately.
4. Pay attention to the purification effect of the air purifier during use. If you find that the purification effect is significantly reduced or the air purifier is turned on and you find a peculiar smell, you should replace the filter material and clean the filter in time.
5. Pay attention to safe use. When using the electrostatic adsorption air purifier, please avoid direct contact with children because of its high voltage to prevent electric shock. Activated carbon filter element and high efficiency filter should be kept away from fire sources during use, to avoid accidental inhalation of cigarette butts of smokers, and to prevent fire.
6. The location of the air purifier is also very important. Try not to place it against the wall or furniture, preferably in the middle of the house, or at a distance of more than 1m from the wall when in use.
7. Don’t place ordinary air purifiers too close to the human body, because there are more harmful gases around the purifier. If the purifier that purifies smoking smoke can be closer to the smoker.
8. Do not use an air purifier if the room has conditions to open windows for ventilation, but pay attention to outdoor air pollution when opening windows for ventilation. Sharing comes from Chunjingyuan Trading.
- If you choose a purifier with humidification function, or an air purifier with wet purification technology, you should be careful not to use it during the summer rainy season, sauna days or places with high humidity, otherwise it will greatly reduce the purification effect of the air purifier .
- -Under normal circumstances, when people are not in the room, please do not turn on the formaldehyde-removing air purifier for a long time. However, the ozone disinfection purifier should not be turned on in a room with people as much as possible. You can use the timer switch function, or after closing the doors and windows, turn on one room by one.
Olansi air purifier can make you safe environment to breath in your home.
Olansi is a leading manufacturer based in Guangzhou. Olansi offer their products more than 40 countries and all main markets, providing first class service and support at all times. The company has been operating since 2009 and has almost 10 years experiences in the field of air purifier and water purifier producing. To find out more, please visit:https://www.olansichina.com/