Everyone knows why disinfection should be done at home. It is because this coronavirus, which is so contagious, makes people unable to live and work normally, and it will also have a great impact. So, in order to overcome this battle as soon as possible, everyone needs to do a good job of disinfection and reduce the spread of disease.
So, what kind of disinfectant is used for household indoor disinfection, what are the types of household disinfectants, these related common knowledges of disinfection need everyone to understand.
What disinfectant is used for household indoor disinfection
In the past, every time I cleaned the room, I would add some dew disinfectant to the water to disinfect the home environment. The amount is usually three bottles of disinfectant and about 1.25 liters of water. After correct dilution, use It can effectively kill 99.999% of bacteria, so that those terrifying bacteria have no way to escape~ The smell of Dettol disinfectant has a light pine fragrance. If you use it to clean the room, the whole room will be filled with fresh pine fragrance. It smells reassuring.
With it, the disinfection and sterilization of the new rental house will be guaranteed. What is good about room disinfection? In addition to using Dettol disinfectant, there are some auxiliary methods, such as opening windows frequently, and letting the air in the room convert.
Types of household disinfectant
- 84 Disinfectant, peroxyacetic acid: mainly used for disinfection of the ground, walls, doors and windows in public places such as hospitals, etc. It is relatively corrosive and not suitable for home use. The car compartment can be sterilized with 0.5% peroxyacetic acid solution. Household washing machines can be disinfected with 84 disinfectants every two or three months.
- 94 Disinfectant: with compound quaternary ammonium salt as the main component, non-toxic, odor-free, non-corrosive and non-irritating, it can kill intestinal pathogenic bacteria, pyogenic cocci and pathogenic yeast. It can quickly kill bacteria and viruses on the surface of various utensils and objects such as fruits, clothing, tableware, etc.
- Dettol: more suitable for household use and can kill bacteria. Generally, add 3 to 5 drops of water in a drum of a washing machine. You can also add water to make a 1% to 5% solution, soak clothes and sheets in it for half an hour to an hour and wash with water. It can also be formulated into a 1% to 3% solution for wiping indoor furniture and floors.
- Bleaching powder: 1% to 3% of bleaching powder can be used to spray or wipe bathrooms and toilets; 0.5% bleaching powder can also be used to soak bowls, pots, potties and contaminated clothing.
- Potassium permanganate: suitable for disinfection of fruits and vegetables, but the soaking time must be more than 5 minutes.
These types of disinfectants you can buy from the market directly. But, we have a household disinfectant mahine can produce the disinfectant water now. With better effect, lower cost and simpler operation. The most important thing is harmless to human body. Please contact Olansi if you need more informaiton about the healthcare products.