As people pay more attention to air pollution and demand for quality of life. Household air purifiers are bound to be recognized and accepted by more and more people! So how to maintain household air purifiers in life? This question will also be paid attention to by more and more people. Today, I am personally concerned about household air purification. Let me share with you the experience of how to maintain the device:
First, external maintenance of the chassis
- Clean the dust and dirt on the outside of the case regularly. It can be wiped with a dry soft towel or a damp cloth, remember to use engine oil, banana water, etc. for scrubbing.
- Regularly check whether the power line is damaged. The air purifier is an electrical product, so ensuring that the power line is intact is a job that cannot be ignored, first to ensure the safety of electricity, and second, to ensure that the air purifier can run well!
Second, the internal maintenance of the chassis
- Maintenance of the front filter (usually the back cover of the case). The pre-filter should be cleaned 1-2 times a month. Remove the filter, tap it or blow it clean with a hair dryer. You can even wash it with water, spin dry, and then install it into the panel!
2, formaldehyde filter maintenance. The maintenance of the formaldehyde filter is special. It does not need to be cleaned. The best maintenance method is to regularly expose it to the sun to keep the filtering function of the formaldehyde filter in the best condition.
- Active carbon filter maintenance. The activated carbon filter needs to be replaced regularly and is a disposable consumer product. If you can also get it under the sun regularly, you can appropriately extend its follow-up time.
- Dust removal inside the case. The air purifier has been working for a long time, and some dust will inevitably be invaded in the case. The cleaning can be done with tools such as vacuum cleaners and hair dryers. Be sure to cut off the power before cleaning the inside of the machine!
Pay attention to the disassembly and assembly process of the air purifier: power off safely!