offers excellent, comprehensive customer service every step of the way. Before you order, make real time inquiries through...
Best hydrogen water bottle generator and machine from china hot sale in Spain,Germany and Canada
Olansi Healthcare Co., Ltd is a professional hydrogen water cup,hydrogen water bottle,hydrogen water pitcher,hydrogen water jug,hydrogen water maker,hydrogen water machine and hydrogen water generator manuafacturer.
Hydrogen water can neutralize ROS, Reactive Oxygen Species which are notorious for destroying normal cells or distorting DNAs. Besides, you can also enjoy helpful minerals dissolved in hydrogen water.
Hydrogen-Rich Water or hydrogenated water contains active hydrogen ions that act as powerful antioxidants in your body. The ions help eliminate oxygen free radicals that contribute to the development of illness and ultimately are responsible for the aging process.
|Product Item||Hydrogen Water Bottle|
|Hydrogen Content||Above 1000ppb|
|Electrolytic time||1 Min|
What is the benefits of Olansi hydrogen water maker?
1. Clean Your Wooden Cutting Board. An improperly cleaned cutting board is a breeding ground for bacteria. Clean it thoroughly , without harsh chemicals, with hydrogen peroxide and vinegar .
2. Grow Mushrooms in the Fridge. It’s true! With the help of hydrogen peroxide, you can grow oyster mushrooms in a freezer bag in your fridge. For detailed instruction
3. Make Sure Your Veggies are Safe. Nobody wants bacteria-filled vegetables. Place 3% hydrogen peroxide into a spray bottle and mist over your produce, letting it soak for about five minutes before rinsing off and drying.
4. Clean Sponges. Just can’t seem to get that funky smell out of your sponges? Combine equal parts hydrogen peroxide and warm water in a shallow bowl, and let the sponge soak for about 15 minutes before rinsing thoroughly.
5. Red Wine. Have a little too much fun last night? Cover the evidence by combining equal parts hydrogen peroxide and liquid detergent and pouring over the stain. Blot with a towel, wash with warm water, and let it dry.
6. Armpits. Sweaty? Get rid of embarrassing armpit stains by placing a mixture of 1 part dishwashing liquid and 2 parts hydrogen peroxide on the affected area. Let it sit for about an hour before rinsing away in cold water.
7. Blood. Hydrogen peroxide is a bleach, so it’ll help get rid of pesky blood stains. Pour it directly onto the stain and let it sit for about five minutes. Blot and rinse in cold water. You may need to repeat this once or twice to fully lift the stain. Word of warning: as a (albeit mild) bleach, it can also whiten your clothes — use caution!
8. Stained Tiles & Stone Countertops. No matter what the culprit was, hydrogen peroxide works wonders on removing stains from stone and tile. Combine it with flour to create a thick paste and apply to the stain. Let it sit overnight covered in plastic wrap.